Franchising vs. Licensing
If you are considering a license only program, make sure you understand the limitations. A licensor cannot restrict other licensees from coming into your area, and using the same licensed name. Some licensing only programs also restrict your expansion by limiting your ability to train others, and they restrict you from adding additional locations and camps.
- How to recruit and interview.
- Our fully staffed, 24/7 National Sales Center takes and follows up on all calls and inquires, then closes the sale, and enrolls participants in your camps.
- Your customers enroll in your camps online from day one. No need to build or maintain a website.
What Makes a Good Operation Boot Camp Franchise Candidate?
What is required: compassion, energetic nature, positive attitude, interest in helping others, fun, hard work, and an understanding that fitness is not all about the superficial but making people healthier,
The Support System
We understand that most potential fitness franchise owners have no experience or knowledge about running a profitable and sustainable outdoor group fitness program.
At the Operation Boot Camp Training Academy, we provide extensive training to prepare you to run a program that is
An Operation Boot Camp Fitness Franchise:
- Control of your own financial destiny.
- Being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We will help take the fear and uncertainty out of the business start-up process.
Why did we decide to franchise our business?
After running many successful boot camp programs on our own, we decided that we could do much more with the help of others! A franchise model is the ideal way